Total Pageviews

Thursday

THOUGHT OF THE DAY.

After watching the boxset of 'Sex and The City' these past two days, I have been frantically thinking of love and how it affects people - women in particular. I have been in a relationship for five months today and of course, i've never been happier. Like any woman, I've had ex's, bad relationships and so called lusts but a real relationship is definately hard to hold down.

In ways I think most women think the same way that the characters from 'Sex and The City' think, it's true that bad past relationships put you off future progresses, and as silly as it may sound, poor experiences literally force you to be scared of becoming involved with another.

Everyone loves the so called 'honey-moon period'- girls and guys, men and women. It's natural and often a new relationship feels 'right,' whether it is or not will be discovered in the upcoming weeks, months or even years. As seen from recent divorce rates, relationships don't work out as well as they used to. Why? I guess there's no real reason.

It could be because so many people nowadays use new relationships as a healer for past relationships that didn't work out and left you depressed and sardonic. Heartbreak - I've never felt it. I guess being young is the reason for that, despite long-term relationships that I have had, none of them felt 'right.' However, right now i'm in such a happy place.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and I now believe that you should never go looking for love, love finds you when you least expect it.

Heartbreak will occur at some point of your life. The best advice anyone can give is to dust yourself off and try again...you will find happiness, no matter how long it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment