Total Pageviews

Sunday

Adorn your Iphone in a beautiful phone case...























Okay, so I admit I'm a little obsessed with my Iphone. However, these cases are so adorable and if you're anything like me you'll be running straight to the shops to raid the phone stalls.

The Hello Kitty one, though perhaps not everybody's choice of character, adds that little bit of GLAM to a girls treasured possession: her beautiful Iphone.

Using a bright pink crystalised effect helps the case to stand out from afar, sparkling each time it catches a glimmer of light. Could it be more perfect? I don't think so.

The cute Hello Kitty face is perfect. I had to be careful whilst choosing it as I find some of the faces are either far too big or just look completely stupid. This hard case compliments my phone beautifully, definitely worth the £9.

I also absolutely love the Cath Kidston case pictured on the right. The pale blue background allows the darker colours to stand out further, attracting attention and finishing off the phone in style.

Why have a plain old Iphone when you could spend a mere £9 - £16 on making it gorgeous!

Get shopping girls!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment