Total Pageviews

Thursday

Crackle away...


 So I tried a new pairing of nail polishes the other day and thought I'd share it with you guys, it's gorgeous!
Barry M deep purple crackle polish painted over 'Gold Coin' by Revlon

The 'Gold Coin' allows the deep purple to stand out specifically well, leaving a gorgeous effect. In the past I've tried and tested various other colours to act as a base for Barry M deep purple crackle but never found one I really like.

You have to be so careful when applying the crackle polish as a top coat. The vanish drys very quickly so its a race against time to apply the polish evenly before it dries out and leaves odd crackles.

Definitely a combination of polishes that I will use time and again, and for only £2.99 a bottle, you just can't go wrong.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment